Operations/Facilities Manager with experience in customer service/hospitality. Flexible and adaptable within fast-paced and hyper-growth environments. Creative and critical thinker that can collaborate cross-functionally and independently. Exceptional strength in interpersonal communication, multicultural awareness, and thrives when working on projects that have never been done before.
Media Production experience including setting up, shooting, and editing live-action recordings for nonprofits, in addition to end-to-end production of graphics and video promos, trailers, and short films. Also skilled in executing highly visual social media content development, including videos, photos, images, and copy.
I am open and eager to learn new skill sets, grow from challenges, and embrace change.
• Establishing and managing daily tasks of training staff, handling cash, opening and closing, and engaging patrons.
• Drives social media marketing and content development, including videos, photos, images, and copy, for this local and small business serving up fresh fried chicken.
• Designing event bills and postcard mailers using Adobe Creative to max-out promo events hosting 100-150 people; created menu and in-store signage.
● Supported Workplace and Guest Services Experience team with triaging ticket requests via Zendesk.
● Worked in tandem with the Physical Security team to ensure all employees, external guests, and vendors
obtained appropriate badging.
● Assisted with onboarding new employees, including badge activation and office tours.
● Answered and triaged messages from incoming public phone calls to be directed to appropriate departments.